University & City Tour
Outside the Oxford Visitor Information Centre 15-16 Broad Street Oxford OX1 3AS
Oxford Official Walking Tours has signed up to the Visit England accreditation scheme ‘We’re Good to Go' for your safety and protection.
Tours leave at 2pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and Sundays (with more tours to be scheduled later this Summer). With the current issues around Covid-19, your safety is at the heart of our tours.
Tour groups are limited to 8 persons and we advise clients to wear masks for their own protection though you are at much less risk OUTSIDE in the open air.
Currently no University Colleges or Buildings are open to visitors due to Covid-19, but we see this as a great opportunity - Oxford has never been quieter or more beautiful, so it's a great time to take a walking tour.
Our knowledgeable Guides will ensure your safety throughout, allowing you to experience the delights of Oxford but with social distancing always in mind.
See the Radcliffe Camera, the Bodleian Library and some of the oldest Colleges from the outside. Buy your tour tickets online and meet your Guide below the Big "I" sign in Broad Street (postcode OX1 3AS) The Guide will start and finish the tour at this Meeting Point.
(Please ensure you arrive at the Big "I" sign at least 5 minutes early as the Guide is not contactable after the tour has departed).
Ticket prices Adult £20 Concessions £17 Children £12 - Please book online.
**If you have any difficulties with booking online please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can**
On Tuesdays and Thursdays 11am-4pm you can also call us on +44 1865 686 441.
Terms and Conditions
- Experience Oxfordshire is acting as an agent for the sale of Oxford Official Walking Tour Tickets.
- Experience Oxfordshire do not accept liability for any damage or loss from any cause whatsoever in connection with this tour.
- Experience Oxfordshire cannot be held responsible for Tickets purchased from other sources.
- Children under 16 are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult (maximum 2 children per adult).
- Infants under 5 go free but tickets must be booked for them as they are included in maximum of 19 people per tour.
- Please note that pushchairs may not be admitted to a college and may need to be left outside or at the Porters Lodge at the owner's own risk.
- Wheelchair users are welcome on all our tours. As access to some colleges may be restricted (due to the age of the buildings) please call us before you book on 01865 686 441 so that we can try to ensure that the college is wheelchair accessible.
- Assistance Dogs are welcome on all tours.
- Claim 10% discount on gifts when you show this ticket in the Oxford Visitor Information Centre. Offer excludes stamps, accommodation bookings, tour, attraction and event tickets.
- We recommend using the Park and Ride. Please allow 20 minutes for the bus journey into the city centre.
Oxford Official Walking Tours
Terms and Conditions
Please arrive at the Meeting Point outside the Visitor Information Centre 10 minutes early as we are unable to contact the guide after the start of your tour. Please call us on 01865 686 441 or email us if you are going to be delayed or have any problems on the day of your tour.
Tours go ahead whatever the weather – unless the conditions are dangerous. Please come suitably dressed with comfortable footwear.
The booking will be registered under the Cardholder's name/or name of the person booking. The tickets booked are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Your tour tickets are valid for the date and time booked only.
Every effort is made to ensure that a college visit can be included on your tour – and most days this is possible. Colleges are working institutions and all reserve the right to close on the day and for important days in the life of the University such as Degree, Exam and Open Days.
|Child under 16||£ 12.00||
|Child under 5||£ 0.00||