University & City Tour
15 Broad Street OX1 3AS (next to the Oxfam Shop)
Oxford Official Walking Tours are signed up to the Visit England WereGoodToGo and EnjoySummerSafely schemes for your safety and protection. Our official tours are Covid Secure, run in line with the very latest Government guidelines for open air tours (as of 14.9.20) which are that groups of up to 30 people may tour. Our tour groups are limited to 15 people and your Guide will wear a Visor, so that you can enjoy a safe tour in a small group.
We advise customers to wear masks for your own protection though you are at much less risk outside in the open air, where these tours take place.
Tours leave at 2pm DAILY (with extra 11am tours on Saturdays & Sundays). You can book up until the last minute - however best to book at least 2 hours in advance to avoid disappointment!
Currently no University Colleges or Buildings are open to visitors due to Covid-19, but we see this as a great opportunity - Oxford has never been quieter or more beautiful, so it's a great time to take a walking tour.
Our knowledgeable Guides will ensure your safety throughout, allowing you to experience the delights of Oxford but with social distancing always in mind.
See the Radcliffe Camera, the Bodleian Library and some of the oldest Colleges from the outside. Buy your tour tickets online and meet your Guide outside 15 Broad Street OX1 3AS (next to the Oxfam Shop). The Guide will start and finish the tour at this Meeting Point.
(Please ensure you arrive at least 5 minutes early as the Guide is not contactable after the tour has departed).
Ticket prices Adult £20 Concessions £17 Children £12 - Please book below.
**If you have any difficulties with booking online please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can**
For help or more details you can call us in office hours 11am - 4pm Mon-Tues & Thurs-Fri on 0044 1865 686 441
You can also email us to book your own Private Uni&City Tour! Cost £160 per Guide for a 2 hour tour, or £175 in another language (French, German, Russian, Spanish & Italian). Multiple Groups can also be accommodated.
For more info on Private Group Tours, on any theme or combination of themes, please see our website https://www.experienceoxfordshire.org/product/private-tours-groups/
Choose date and time
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Experience Oxfordshire is acting as an agent for the sale of Oxford Official Walking Tour Tickets.
- Experience Oxfordshire do not accept liability for any damage or loss from any cause whatsoever in connection with this tour.
- Experience Oxfordshire cannot be held responsible for Tickets purchased from other sources. EO will of course endeavour to ensure your safety and your Guide will ensure social distancing as part of your tour.
- Children under 16 are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult (maximum 2 children per adult).
- Infants under 5 go free but tickets must be booked for them as they are included in maximum of 12 people per tour.
- Please note that pushchairs may not be admitted to a college and may need to be left outside or at the Porters Lodge at the owner's own risk.
- Wheelchair users are welcome on all our tours. As access to some colleges may be restricted (due to the age of the buildings) please email us on email@example.com so that we can try to ensure that the college is wheelchair accessible.
- Assistance Dogs are welcome on all tours.
Oxford Official Walking Tours
Terms and Conditions
- Meeting Point - 15 Broad Street OX1 3AS (next to the Oxfam Shop) Please ensure you are at least 5 minutes early as it is not possible to contact the Guide once the Tour has departed.
Weather - Tours go ahead whatever the weather – unless the conditions are dangerous. Please come suitably dressed with comfortable footwear.
COVID 19 Special arrangements - Small groups sizes, in line with the latest Government guidelines and regulations
If you would like to wear a mask for your own safety please do - social distancing will be observed
- Your Booking - The booking will be registered under the Cardholder's name/or name of the person booking. The tickets booked are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Your tour tickets are valid for the date and time booked only.
- College Entrances -Due to Covid 19 Unfortunately all Colleges and University Buildings are closed
Please select a date from the calendar on the left to begin booking.
|Child under 16||£ 12.00||
|Child under 5||£ 0.00||