Inspector Morse Tour
Under the Big "i" sign on Broad Street OX1 3AS - 5 minutes before the start of the tour
Oxford Official Walking Tours are signed up to the Visit England accreditation scheme #WereGoodToGo for your safety and protection.
Tours run most Saturdays and Sundays at 1.30pm. You can book up until the last minute - however best to book at least 2 hours in advance to avoid disappointment!
With the current issues around Covid-19, your safety is at the heart of our tours.
Tour groups are now limited to 12 persons and we strongly advise clients to wear masks for their own protection though you are at much less risk outside in the open air.
Currently no University Colleges or Buildings are open to visitors due to Covid-19, but as Morse, Lewis and Endeavour were all filmed in the streets of Oxford which has never been quieter or more beautiful, it's a great time to take a walking tour.
Our knowledgeable Guides will wear a visor and ensure your safety throughout, allowing you to experience the delights of Oxford but with social distancing always in mind.
See the Radcliffe Camera, the Bodleian Library and some of the oldest Colleges from the outside. Gain a glimpse into the intriguing world of academia as depicted in Colin Dexter’s novels
Hugely fun and entertaining – even if you haven’t watched all or any of these famous TV Detective series.
Buy your tour tickets online and meet your Guide below the Big "I" sign in Broad Street (postcode OX1 3AS) The Guide will start and finish the tour at this Meeting Point.
(Please ensure you arrive at the Big "I" sign at least 5 minutes early as the Guide is not contactable after the tour has departed).
Adults £22 Seniors/Students £18 Children £14 (Children must be accompanied by an Adult).
**If you have any difficulties with booking online please call us on +44 1865 686 441 (Mondays & Tuesdays and Thursdays & Fridays 11am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org**
Choose date and time
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Experience Oxfordshire is acting as an agent for the sale of Oxford Official Walking Tour Tickets.
- Experience Oxfordshire do not accept liability for any damage or loss from any cause whatsoever in connection with this tour.
- Experience Oxfordshire cannot be held responsible for Tickets purchased from other sources. EO will of course endeavour to ensure your safety and your Guide will ensure social distancing as part of your tour.
- Children under 16 are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult (maximum 2 children per adult).
- Infants under 5 go free but tickets must be booked for them as they are included in maximum of 19 people per tour.
- Please note that pushchairs may not be admitted to a college and may need to be left outside or at the Porters Lodge at the owner's own risk.
- Wheelchair users are welcome on all our tours. As access to some colleges may be restricted (due to the age of the buildings) please email us on email@example.com so that we can try to ensure that the college is wheelchair accessible.
- Assistance Dogs are welcome on all tours.
Oxford Official Walking Tours
Terms and Conditions
- Meeting Point - Please arrive at the Meeting Point at 16 Broad St under the Big "I"at least minutes early as we are unable to contact the guide after the start of your tour.
Weather - Tours go ahead whatever the weather – unless the conditions are dangerous. Please come suitably dressed with comfortable footwear.
COVID 19 Special arrangements - tours are limited to 8 people and social distancing will be observed
If you would like to wear a mask for your own safety please do - social distancing will be observed
- Your Booking - The booking will be registered under the Cardholder's name/or name of the person booking. The tickets booked are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Your tour tickets are valid for the date and time booked only.
- College Entrances -Due to Covid 19 Unfortunately all Colleges and University Buildings are closed
Please select a date from the calendar on the left to begin booking.
|Child under 16||£ 14.00||
|Child under 5||£ 0.00||